Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some things I love


Freshly painted rooms. Our dining room used to be red and the living room was beige. Thanks to my husband's mad-painting skills, both rooms are now painted Blue Gray by Farrow & Ball. Only 2 stores in Atlanta even sell F&B, but you can order it online if you can stomach the shipping costs. It contains no plastics, zero VOCs, is a clay-based paint and the formula has been the same since 1946. It's pricey, at over $80 a gallon, but in my opinion is worth every penny. The Blue Gray color is warm and has much more depth to it than the picture shows. It almost has a slight green undertone and goes REALLY well with our cream trim & olive green built-ins.



I love that Lil still loves to fall asleep in her Granddad's lap, even though she's nearly as tall as he is.


I love my new bangs!


 I love Autumn and this little boy with his bright red hair.


I love my little girl's toothless grin, even though it reminds me she's not so little anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment